Antarès Sellier France is hiring !
Antarès Sellier USA, leader in custom saddles and equestrian goods, is currently looking for a sales representative for the area (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota).
Duties & responsabilities:
- Develop sales within the territory while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Travel to barns, horse shows, and clinics, and participate as a vendor during equestrian events.
- Communicate with customers to assist them with sales, searches and fielding questions about products and saddle fitting.
- Build and maintain clientele to enhance relationships, brand loyalty and promote sales.
- Track and analyze sales for monthly sales report.
Profile & requirements:
- Must have equestrian experience and knowledge. Experience in saddle fitting is a plus.
- Sales experience in the equine industry is appreciated.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be pro-active, solution and detail oriented, with outstanding organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Integrity, composure, wittiness are traits that are desired.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively with overnight stays.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Full time position.
- Extensive compensation package.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid vacation time, health insurance, 401K, company car, and more!
- Sales and technical training provided
If you love horses and care for their well-being and performance, and if you are interested in joining Team Antarès, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com– Subject Line: UMW REP.