A story, a passion
For more than 20 years now, Antarès places its skills at the service of horses and riders. Established in Saintes, France, the custom saddles workshop houses more than 45 saddlers.
- Antarès’ birth
- Artisanal dynamic
- Olympic champion in eventing
- Jumping Word champion
- The helmet
- The great french know-how
- World champion in Lexington
- Bridle work
- Olympic champions
- 20 years of history, the big move out
- Borned from the meeting of 5 saddlery passionates and professionals, Antarès starts its journey.
- In 2003, Antarès gets the Artisanal dynamic price.
- Cedric Lyard, an Antarès’s rider, is sacred Olympic Champion with the eventing french team during Athenes Games, with Fine Merveille.
- Jos Lansink and Cumano are sacred Word Champion in Jumping with an Antarès saddle.
- Antarès creates its iconic helmet, to follow its will to equipe horse and rider with the sharpest tools.
- In 2008, Antarès is recognized as an « Alive Legacy Company ». A certification of the great french know-how.
- Philippe Le Jeune and Vigo d’Arsouille are sacred jumping world champions in Lexington, with and Antarès saddle and helmet!
- Antarès creates the new bridle work range, with really technical pieces from Precision and Origin collections.
- Karim Florent Laghouag and Entebbe de Hus, Thibaut Vallette and Qing du Briot ENE HN are team gold medals in eventing. Philipp Dutton and Mighty Nice are eventing individual bronze medal. Elodie Clouvel is silver medal in modern pentathlon.
- Antarès moves out its workshop and office in a new home, a few kilometers away from its historical building
French traditional know-how
Antarès is committed to protect traditional crafting, but also to pass on the French know how and legacy. Therefore, we keep (and will always keep) producing our saddles in France, by hand, according to our values.
Assembling the flaps
Assembly and checks
Technical products for riders looking for performance
It is by combining tradition and innovation we have promised ourselves to attend your requirement.
A co-design focused on innovation
Antarès has surrounded itself with the best world riders and equine health professionals to build together our future products focused on innovation.
We also remain at riders service. Moreover, we are very carefully with our customer privileged relationship thanks to our fitting experts around the world.