Recruitment of an International Sales Representative
18 December 2023
18 December 2023
Established in 2000, the Antarès Sellier France group designs, develops, and manufactures high-end leather saddles, helmets, and accessories for equestrians.
Among the market leaders, the Antarès brand enjoys an excellent reputation in France and in other countries where it is represented.
Their work in research and development, their concern for horse welfare, the quality of materials used and products manufactured, their advisory expertise, and their customer service have been the pillars of their success.
A tight family link has been created over the years between the brand, its collaborators and customers.
Antarès gathers 180 collaborators in total, and is active in more than 30 countries. The aim of Antarès group is to keep developping its activities abroad and reinforce as well its position in France.
We are looking for an area sales representative, in order to strengthen our international growth. You’ll guarantee the interface between our customers and the company and will be responsible for the developpement, promotion and distribution of our products.
As an export sales representative, you’ll be reporting to the Area Sales Manager. You’ll work closely with this person and integrate her sales team.
Your main missions will be :
• Follow and put into action the Business Strategy, that will be defined by the Sales Area Manager
• Identify the key prospects and business opportunities, follow-up with the prospection, update the customer database (CRM).
• Identify, prepare and follow-up potential tenders, together with other departments from the company.
• Participate to BtoB and BtoC (mainly) international trade shows & competitions, organize and coordinate the logistics of the stands together with the marketing team and the distributors. The participation to these shows are a big part of the job.
• Activate a technical, competitive & market intelligence to identify business opportunities. Give feedbacks to the different departments (marketing and R&D)
• Give technical support to the distributors.
• Follow-up the shipments together with the logistics department (quality & leadtimes).
• Follow-up the distributors monthly statements together with the accountants.
• Give a full and regular report about the customers’ visits and business offers.
• Work closely in collaboration with the R&D and quality departments.
• Manage and support the international sponsored riders
• Manage the ditributors’ visits at the workshop (+ technical training)
Non exhaustive list
You ideally have an international business degree (+3 years after A-levels degree). We are open to junior profiles, with ideally a previous experience or at least some knowledge in the equine industry and BtoB activities.
You have very good communication and negociation skills and you are customer-orientated.
Reactivity, involvement, rigor and autonomy are some of the qualities that are required for this position.
You like travelling ! This job requires regular business trips withing the European Union mainly, 50% to 60% of your time, and often during week-ends (important range of working hours during the shows).
This position also requires regular trips by car (60 000 to 80 000km per year), plane and boat.
Position located in Saintes (Les Gonds, Charente maritime, France).
Mobile & laptop
Position to be fulfilled as soon as possible. Career opportunities available within the company.
You must be familiar with the equine industry and/or have horse-riding experience.
Full-time job, permanent contract
Pay : From 30 000€ per year, according to the candidate profile
Driving licenced compulsory
Are you interested in the job? Send your applications to Laura PRAT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 50 rue du Chêne, 17100 Les Gonds, France