Established in 2000, Antares Sellier France designs, develops and makes high-end leather saddles, helmets and accessories for riding.
Antarès is ranked among the market leaders and has an outstanding image in France and other countries where it has outlets.
Its R&D work, respect for horses, quality of the materials used and the products it manufactures, coupled with its approach to guidance and customer service, have been the have been the hallmarks for this success.
In figures, Antarès employs 140 staff and is represented in 25 countries worldwide.
Antarès Sellier USA, leader in custom saddles and equestrian goods, is currently looking for a sales representative for New England (VT, NH, ME, RI, MA).
Recruitment of a sales representative
- Develop sales within territory while maintening excellent customer service
- Travel to barns, horse shows, and clinics, and participate as a vendor during equestrian events
- Communicate with customers to assist them with sales, searches and fielding questions about products and saddle fitting
- Build and maintain clientele to enhance relationships, brand loyalty and promote sales
- Track and analyze sales for monthly sales report
Sales representative profil
- Must have equestrian experience and knowledge. Experience in saddle fitting is a plus
- Sales experience in the equine industry is appreciated
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must be pro-active, solution and detail oriented, with outstanding organizational skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Integrity, composure, wittiness are traits that are desired
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively with overnight stays
- Must have a driver’s license and clean driving record
- Full time position
- Extensive compensation package
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid vacation time, health insurance, 401K, company car, and more!
- Sales and technical training provided
If you love horses and care for their well-being and performance, and if you are interested in joining Team Antarès, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject Line: REP + Area.