Antarès Sellier company
Antarès Sellier, prominent equestrian goods company, is seeking an E-Commerce sales associate. The E-Commerce sales associate will be responsible for selling equestrian products online, over the phone and in person.
The E-Commerce sales associate will provide outstanding customer service, meet and surpass assigned sales goals, and demonstrate superior product knowledge when interacting with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compose informative and comprehensive eye-catching product description online
- Communicate with customers to assist them with sales, searches and fielding questions about products and saddle fitting
- Build and maintain clientele to enhance relationships, brand loyalty, and promote sales
- Work with web developer to edit website content
- Track and analyze sales for monthly sales report
- Maintain social media presence
- Execute other duties as assigned
Profile and Requirements:
- Equestrian knowledge is an absolute must
- Experience in saddle fitting
- Computer savvy, proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe products is a must, knowledge in QuickBooks is a plus
- Sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organization skills
- Pro-active, solution and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, results driven, and able to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to multitask efficiently is a must
- Integrity, composure, wittiness are traits that are desired
In-office full time position – competitive compensation and benefits package – fixed salary with incentive on sales.
Position located in Purcellville, VA.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Applicant Status: US Citizen or Green Card Holder only